The “Crown Him With Many Crowns” event hosted by Heart for Ipswich and held at Burlington last Saturday was brilliant because:
- A packed congregation, drawn from across the churches of Ipswich, was expectant and excited about all that God would do in 2010. We need more of that.
- Everyone was amazed to hear all that God had done across Ipswich in 2009. We need more of that.
- The worship singing raised the roof. We need more of that.
- The preacher, George Miller, was powerful and passionate and spoke out of the depth of his experience on the transforming power of prayer. We need more of that.
- Our togetherness for the mission of Christ in our town was visible and palpable. We need more of that too.
Read Network Ipswich’s article here.