It was a great privilege to be preaching at Siloam Baptist Church, Llanrumney, last night. This was ‘my’ church for the first 22 years of my life. I have much to thank God for concerning them.
- They prayed for me by name as I grew up. Who can tell the difference that has made?
- They let me get involved, have a go; they let me lead. I preached my first sermon when I was 13 and regularly led the worship on my keyboard.
- They showed me that God was real, taught me to expect answers to pray and to see people healed.
- They shared their lives with me. They were my oikos (my extended family)
- They affirmed my call into Ministry and some pray for me still
- They loved me