life from my view
Skip to content
Following Jesus – Part 1: Come Follow Me
Following Jesus – Part 2: People Not Programmes
Following Jesus – Part 3: Imitation Not Just Information
Following Jesus – Part 4: Everyone Not Just Someone
Following Jesus – Part 5: Sent Not Seated
Lessons we’re learning
1. Building a discipleship culture
2. Being a family on mission
3. It’s about relationships not events
4. Mission is a lifestyle
5. People of Peace
6. Leaders go first
Signs of Salvation
1. The beginnings
2. The son that didn’t die
3. The one who saved the world
4. The never ending sacrifices
5. The father speaks of his son
6. Sat down at last
7. Life out of death
1. A great tool for reading the Bible
2. Avoiding the preaching and Bible study trap
3. How we use different size gatherings
We are recruiting interns NOW
Our Christmas Offering 2015
It’s a boy!
Walking with Lions
Coffee Link Live – charity evening
Thank you for 20 years
We are recruiting interns NOW!
Men’s Charity Curry Night
Thriving in marriage through the parenting years
I was thrilled to be away last Sunday (kind of)
Engaging with the General Election 2015
How reliable is the New Testament?
The Church Centre story
Burlington Gift Day – Sunday 8th March
Join 2,841 other followers
Sign me up
Already have a WordPress.com account?
Log in now.
Report this content
View site in Reader
Collapse this bar
Write a Comment...